Be a Future-Shaper: Re-Imagine the Boundaries of Your Business
In today’s border-less business environment, you are either actively shaping the future of your market space, or you are left in the wake of others who are. Gabor George Burt reveals how you can be among the future-shapers. His Slingshot Framework enables you to redraw market boundaries in a way that assures the ongoing relevance and growth of your organization.
Through his engaging, interactive talks and workshops, Burt distills the complexity of strategy formation into the simple, intuitive steps of the Slingshot Framework, teaching you to:
• Stretch the definition of your business in order to discover new markets of high relevance and impact
• Transform the weakest points of your customers’ experience into the strongest
• Aim beyond satisfying your customers, by keeping them continuously infatuated
• Embrace the “Shortcut to Meaningful Innovation”, by unlocking powerful combinations of already existing components that lead to boundary-breaking, new customer value
Rocket Fuel: Unleashing the Collective Imagination of Your Organization
We are in the midst of an acute creativity crisis. A survey of 100,000 people by interesting.org found that 98% believe creativity is important for their work, yet only 45% consider themselves creative and a mere 2% think that their place of work fosters creativity. The challenge is formidable.
The good news, says Gabor George Burt, is that creativity is the immensely powerful, abundant and completely free resource we all possess. The bad news is that creativity is vastly underutilized by both individuals and organizations. Through his engaging, interactive talks and workshops, you will learn to capture and channel collective creative thinking as a key driver of your organization’s growth and success. You will gain the tools to:
• Link systematic creativity with smart strategy
• Achieve strong customer loyalty, expanded relevance and sustained growth
• Align your organization around the pursuit of meaningful innovation
• Maximize the engagement and intellectual contribution of your workforce
Strategy of Innovation: Where is YOUR Blue Ocean?
Most companies are unable to find Blue Oceans – market spaces with no competition. And if they do, they face the difficult challenge of maintaining them and discovering new Blue Oceans. So how can you find ongoing Blue Oceans of high customer value and no competition? You create them.
A leading expert on Blue Ocean strategy, and the creator of the Slingshot Framework – which is the evolution of his BOS work – Gabor George Burt exposes the strategic mindset of creating continuous Blue Oceans. Burt also pinpoints the critical path to replicable Blue Ocean creation, allowing your organization to achieve high growth and sidestep cutthroat price competition.